Beauty tips Eye Makeup For Almond Shaped Eyes – How To Do Makeup For Almond Eyes
Video Music: Baby Alpaca – Sea Of Dreams (Turbotito Remix)
This video will show you how to do eye makeup for almond shaped eyes. If you struggle with eye makeup for almond eyes then this makeup tutorial will show you the best tips and techniques for round or small almond eyes. Lots of people have been requesting this video makeup look so here it is: eye makeup for almond shaped eyes.
Below is an article version of applying makeup for almond brown eyes or hazel eyes. If you’re looking for a video detailing how to do eye makeup for almond eyes then this is it.
Here’s a short bullet point list of everything involved in one makeup application session:
Choose natural products
Prime the lid
Dark shadow placement
Medium shadow placement
Light shadow placement
Almond-shaped eyes are one of the most common types, and are known universally as the “most ideal” shape…so, in short, if you have almond-shaped eyes, you’ve won the eye-shape lottery.
1. Choose natural products – When you consider that almost 60% of what we put on our skin goes directly into our bloodstream, it’s so important to look for the terms “natural” and “organic” whenever possible.
2. Prime the lid – Primer is key to any successful makeup look, regardless of eye shape, but it especially crucial when trying to achieve a smokey eye makeup effect. With summer quickly approaching, your shadow and eyeliner will need a solid, adhesive base to not only add vibrancy to the colors, but durability to your makeup look, overall (eye makeup for almond shaped eyes).
3. Dark shadow placement – How to apply eyeshadow for almond eyes. Since almond-shaped eyes are very symmetrical, you have a couple of placement options. For an extreme smoked-out style, take the darkest shadow shade of the palette you are working with, and apply all over lid, from lash line to crease. Eye makeup for almond shaped eyes. And in order to get the most “bang for your buck” with a smokey eye, you could use a pure pigment eyeshadow, or shadows that are highly pigmented (color that transfers boldly and truly to your eye), but beware that because of the color intensity, their ingredients may be more allergenic than the regular kind of eyeshadows. Almond eye makeup tutorial.
4. Medium shadow placement – Makeup for almond eyes. Because of the versatility of your eye shape, the medium shade can be applied in two ways. For the extreme smokey eye makeup style, run the medium shade above the darkened lid, all along the crease, but not too high onto the brow bone. For a more subtle eye, the medium shade should be applied the inner two-thirds of the eye lid (with the darkest shade in the outer V).
5. Light shadow placement –If you’ve opted for a more subtle smokey eye makeup style, you will be applying the lightest shade of your palette on the inner third of your lid. For highlight, sweep a very light pearlescent or shimmery color on your tear duct area and along the underside of the brow. This will help to illuminate your eyes (also helps to make you appear more awake – eye makeup for almond shaped eyes).
6. Blend (then blend some more)! You cannot have a true smokey eye without blending…period. Whether going bold or subtle with the “smoke,” the colors should blend into each other seamlessly. You will essentially be creating an “ombre” effect, and therefore, we can’t have any harsh or distinct lines visible with the shadows (eyeshadow for almond eyes).
7. Liner – How to do makeup for almond eyes. Liner helps to focus and define your almond shaped eyes, especially with smokey eye makeup.
8. Mascara – (Makeup for round almond eyes. Makeup for small almond eyes) Of course you know how to put on mascara by now, and that’s good, because it is critical for this particular look. One coat for this step should do it.
9. Extra lashes for that WOW factor! To make the most of your smoky eye makeup, add false eyelashes to either the entire upper lash line, or just the outer third. (For the most amazing looking lashes ever, opt for mink eyelashes by Minki Lashes in 10 awesome styles! – Eye makeup for almond shaped eyes).
10. Brows – How to make almond eyes look bigger. Nothing polishes off the perfect smoky eye like well-shaped, well-defined brows. You will find no shortage of eyebrow pencils to choose from, but try to match your natural color. Eye makeup for almond shaped brown eyes.
Other video tags:
almond shaped eyes makeup, almond shaped eyes makeup tutorial, eyeshadow for almond shaped eyes, makeup for almond shaped brown eyes, makeup for almond shaped eyes, makeup tutorial for almond shaped eyes
Makeup Tutorial For Blue Eyes
How To Lengthen Eyelashes Naturally
Eye makeup for almond shaped eyes – How to do eye makeup for almond eyes.